Who doesn’t want an opportunity to earn money? Well, if you have a unique Rs 5 or Rs 10 coin, which are hardly found in circulation today, you may have a chance to earn upto Rs 10 Lakhs. However, the condition is that these coins should be extremely rare. Say for instance, in this case of Rs 5 or Rs 10 coin, they should have a picture of Mata Vaishno Devi printed on them, according to media reports. Similarly, if you have a rare coin collection from the olden days with Queen Victoria’s picture imprinted on it, or British King George V’s picture, and likewise, then you stand a chance of earning good amount of money online. The catch here is – how old and rare is the coin!Also Read – Delhi Govt to Extend Distribution of Free Ration Till May 31 Next Year
On e-commerce websites such as Indiamart, you can upload a picture of these rare coins and then interested buyers will contact you. Firstly, you have to register yourself on the site, and then put up your coins for an online negotiation. Please note that it is not a guarantee that you’d win all the money, as there is a proper process and a bit of luck involved in this. You may earn money depending on your negotiation skills. This entirely depends on the buyer and seller as to what value they agree to trade the coin for. Don’t forget to upload a neat and a clear picture of the coins, preferably with a white background. Also Read – Thinking of Visiting Himachal For Christmas, New Year? Here’s What CM Jairam Thakur Said on Omicron, Overcrowding
See more: 5 rupee coins market price
Here’s how to do it
- Now if you want to sell these coins on e-commerce websites such as Indiamart, then first you’ll have to register as an online seller on the site.
- Then, click a photo of the coin, both front and back, and upload it on the site.
- The photo must be clear, preferably with a white background, mentions Indiamart.
- This will enable buyers to see your listing clearly.
- After this, you will have to give details of your postal address, mobile number, and email ID.
- The website will verify your mobile number and email id by sending you an OTP.
- Enter that and then add your PAN details.
- Then quote your price for the coins you upload.
- Then if luck favours you, a buyer will contact you directly for negotiating the price.
- If you successfully convince the buyer about the rarity of the coin that you have, chances are you may earn up to Rs 10 lakh for a single Mata Vaishno Devi coin.
Most read: How Much Everyone on a Movie Set Gets Paid
However, you must note that the Mata Vaishno Devi coins were released in 2002 by Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board. Also Read – India’s Omicron Tally Crosses 160 Mark; Maharashtra, Delhi Register Highest Cases | Key Updates
Here’s a fun fact. Did you know what do you call a person who collects coins? The person is called a numismatist. Numismatics, basically, is the study and collecting of things that are used as money, including coins, tokens, paper bills, and medals.
Maybe you are interested: 5 Call of Duty Tournament Apps | Play COD Mobile & Earn Money – Infosmush
Rare and vintage coins definitely add beauty and value to any coin collection, and just think about the history you’re holding in your hand! So, if you have such rare coins and want to extract a good price from those, then you need to first register yourself on websites which facilitate buyers and sellers to trade directly. Go, dig out your mother’s or grandmom’s old treasure box!
Some of the websites where you can sell your coin memorabilia include Indiamart, pinterest, indiancurrencies, Quickr and more.