What Is Ultra (UOS)?
Ultra is a publishing platform and ecosystem for video games and video game content. Ultra’s mission is to do away with the current monopoly held by publishing platforms like Steam and provide new opportunities to game developers, players, and influencers. Ultra promises a solution that is more equitable to players and developers alike. Players can benefit from immediately playable games, earn UOS by using the platform, and access platform-exclusive games. At the same time, developers benefit from access to more effective marketing tools and the potential for 20% higher sales revenue.
Besides content and game publishing, Ultra offers a demand-side and service-side platform for advertisers, the opportunity for players to resell their used games, and a platform-exclusive app.
See more: Uos coin
Who Are the Founders of Ultra?
Ultra was incubated by an experienced team of video game industry veterans who have a successful track record working for major Western and Asian companies. David Hanson, the company’s co-founder, has 18 years of experience founding major gaming companies, including a $100+ million USD game console project later acquired by Xiaomi. Nicolas Gilot, the company’s second co-founder, has successfully multiplied the revenue of several video game and mobile app-related projects like Plants vs Zombies, Highnoon, and The Economist.
Ultra is advised by current and former professionals with work experience at AMD, Microsoft, and a number of elite investment banks. In total, the company consists of 50+ full-time collaborators with over 150 years of combined experience at companies like Apple, Dell, Google, Microsoft, and Ubisoft.
What Makes Ultra Unique?
Ultra claims to set itself apart by building a first-class PC game publishing platform that can not only compete with, but also outperform existing solutions. This infrastructure enables a few specific advantages for developers and players that are supposed to help Ultra achieve its goal.
Maybe you are interested: 1 Coin Envelope, 2 1/4 x 3 1/2, 24lb. 24lb. Bright White | nftgamef.com
- Earn 21% more sales revenue while simultaneously benefitting from faster payouts that otherwise take between two and four weeks on established platforms.
- Receive access to different new business and marketing tools that can open up new revenue opportunities.
- Be able to leverage referral bonuses and rewards programs specifically built to help them scale their businesses.
Players can benefit from:
- The option to play a game within minutes of purchasing it thanks to Ultra’s software downloading technology that streams games directly to computers.
- Earning money through participation in beta tests, advertisements, and game curation.
- The experience of being part of a community that can open up earning opportunities through referrals.
- The option of reselling their games while earning UOS in the process.
Ultra’s tech stack allows users to choose whether they want to get rewarded with Ultra coins for watching advertisements on the platform. Ads are displayed in several areas before and after the game, as well as in browser notifications. Thanks to Ultra’s demand-side platform, advertisers can buy impressions from a wide range of publisher sites, allowing them to micro-target players according to different criteria. Publishers can sell impressions through the other side of the platform and optimize their profitability.
Moreover, Ultra offers Ultra Go, its platform companion app that allows players to participate and earn on Ultra from mobile devices. Players can also engage in mining the most profitable altcoins and exchange them automatically for Ultra coins.
Check out Stellar (XLM) — a cryptocurrency for payments.
Check out Axie Infinity (AXS) — a popular blockchain game.
Read about the best-performing IDOs of 2021.
Get the latest crypto news and latest trading insights with the CoinMarketCap blog.
How Many Ultra (UOS) Coins Are There in Circulation?
The total supply of UOS is 1 billion according to the following distribution:
- Core team (18%): one-year lockup, 1.5 years vesting
- Partners and advisors (4.8%): one-year lockup, one-year vesting
- Content acquisition (19%): one-year lockup, one-year vesting
- Growth (15%): one-year lockup, two-year vesting
- Marketing (1.2%): six-months lockup, six-month vesting
- Company reserve (10%)
- Private sale (9.54%): 5.21% for a price of $0.063, 3.95% for a price of $0.071, 0.39% for a price of $0.077
- IEO (10%): $5 million on Bitfinex for a price of $0.05
- Liquidity (12%)
Ultra pledges to allocate 5% of all its game sales profits to a “game development and acquisition war chest,” where the liquidity is locked for two years and later used to acquire new exclusive games and services for Ultra. This is to increase the influx of new players and redistribute coins, thereby putting the company’s focus on long-term growth.
How Is the Ultra Network Secured?
Ultra is built on EOS, a blockchain focusing on high-speed transactions and big user throughput that functions without transaction fees. EOS is built to accommodate the demands of thousands of applications running on top of its network without experiencing the kind of congestion that is common to other blockchains. According to Ultra, the team chose EOS for both its flexibility, which permits freezing and fixing broken smart contracts, and for its inter-blockchain communication capabilites.
Where Can You Buy Ultra (UOS)?
UOS is available on KuCoin, nftgamef.com, Bitfinex, ZT and Bitrue.