What Is Synapse Network (SNP)?
Synapse Network is a launchpad that wants to civilize the fundraising process and provide an investment technology ecosystem. Its vision is to build a cross-chain launchpad that contains a DeFi platform, a multichain DEX, and its own VC fund, all accessible from a mobile app. In its initial form, Synapse Network is a launchpad, providing investment opportunities in early-stage startups to everyone. It allows users to have exclusive pre-access to products offered by
projects incubated under Synapse Network. The network follows a tiered system, giving even investors with little capital to have agency over their investment. At the same time, entrepreneurs unlock access to a greater pool of potential investors that are also early adopters of their project, allowing them to move beyond the idea stage in their startups.
See more: Syn coin
Who Are the Founders of Synapse Network?
Synapse Network was founded by Paweł Łaskarzewski and Michał Domarecki. Łaskarzewski is an experienced manager and serial entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in the ICT industry and strong problem-solving skills in large-scale projects. Domarecki has been running his own business for over 15 years and has been involved in the crypto space for over six years, cooperating with brands such as nftgamef.com and founding Gems Reviews. Wojciech Litwin is the project’s CTO, who is a hands-on code software architect with over 15 years of experience. He is skilled in large-scale distributed solutions and is the co-owner of an award-winning AI and ecology startup.
What Makes Synapse Network Unique?
Synapse Network aims to build a cross-chain investment ecosystem that bridges the gap between projects on different blockchains. This would decentralize and democratize the market while connecting startups with small-scale investors. So far, Synapse has integrated Ethereum, BSC, Avalanche and Polygon, but it also plans to expand to Polkadot, Solana and Cardano.
The ecosystem Synapse Network plans to build will consist of several different products that are all integrated:
- The Synapse Network Launchpad makes investments fair and equal by bringing in low-cap investors to cross-chain projects incubated on Synapse.
- The Synapse Incubator will give projects exposure and accompany them with funding and marketing.
- The DeFi marketplace will be a simple and secure platform, allowing users to stake SNP tokens to participate in fundraising events and earn rewards. Users will also have exclusive pre-access to services offered by incubated projects.
- The Synapse DEX will allow users to exchange the top cryptocurrencies and link the market on a single platform.
- The VC Syndicate will be a network of trusted and reliable VC funds, business angels, tech partners, private investors, and other blockchain projects, providing capital, but also our human resources, business consulting, product development, technological know-how, due diligence services and more to projects incubated on Synapse Network.
- The Synapse Wallet will be an all-in-one non-custodial multi-wallet, allowing users to connect to existing mainstream platforms.
Finally, Synapse network also plans to release a special payment card that will connect DeFi with traditional payment applications.
Maybe you are interested: FEG Token price today, FEG to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap
Check out ETHPad — a launchpad for Ethereum.
Check out BSCPAD — a highly popular launchpad for BSC.
Learn the truths about launchpads.
Get the latest crypto news and latest trading insights with the CoinMarketCap blog.
How Many Synapse Network (SNP) Coins Are There in Circulation?
The total supply of SNP is 500 million. The current circulating supply of SNP is 30.35 million. The SNP tokenomics are as follows:
- Seed Sale – 5% at $0.025
- Private Sale A – 5.4% at $0.05
- Private Sale B – 2.4% at $0.07
- Community Presale and Public Sale – 2.6% at $0.08 and $0.085
- Advisors – 6%, vested over 95 weeks, 12-week cliff.
- Team – 15%, vested over 95 weeks, 24-week cliff.
- Staking rewards – 6%.
- Marketing – 9.6%, vested over 79 weeks.
- Reserve – 13%, vested over 100 weeks.
- Research foundation – 25%, vested over 100 weeks.
- Exchange liquidity – 5%, vested over 90 weeks.
Token holders will receive more tickets to presales, depending on the number of SNP tokens they hold, starting from 1 ticket for 500 SNP to 50 tickets for 250,000 SNP. Holders have to stake their tokens to participate and have to pass KYC procedures to be allowed participation in presales.
How Is the Synapse Network Secured?
Synapse Network plans to be a cross-chain platform and has so far integrated with Ethereum, BSC, Avalanche and Polygon.
Ethereum is one of the most popular blockchains and the go-to solution for many decentralized applications. Its proof-of-work consensus mechanism requires miners to mine new Ether and ensures that Ethereum is one of the safest blockchains in the crypto industry. A set of decentralized nodes validates transactions and secures the Ethereum blockchain.
BSC is secured through the proof-of-stake consensus mechanism. 21 validators are elected every 24 hours to validate transactions and maintain blockchain security. These validators have to stake a certain amount of BNB coins with Binance to be eligible.
Unlike proof-of-work or proof-of-stake, the Avalanche consensus mechanism does not have one leader processing transactions that get validated by others. Instead, all nodes process and validate transactions by employing a directed acyclic graph (DAG) protocol.
Polygon is a layer-two scaling solution for Ethereum that allows for increased transaction throughput, meaning there are no gas wars on Polygon.
Where Can You Buy Synapse Network (SNP)?
SNP is available on PancakeSwap (V2), Uniswap (V2), TraderJoe and DODO BSC.
Maybe you are interested: Corporate Challenge Coin | Company Coins – Signature Coins