With the promise of a 300% profit per year, how does Asama Mining deceive investors and “escape” with Asama Coin virtual money at a low price?
While many investors who contributed money to Asama Mining posted on social networking site Facebook accusing the company of not paying interest, leaving investors to trade their own cryptocurrency, Asama Coin, on August 9, at Asama Mining located at the upper floor. 2 buildings at 33 Quach Van Tuan Street, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City , Lao Dong Newspaper correspondent noted that the company operates normally. Some investors still come here to contact and exchange information about nftgamef.com introduces about investment packages on this company’s website. Screenshots
See more: Asama coin
Knowing that I intend to contribute capital to Asama Company to receive 300% annual profit, Mr. Hung – calling himself an investor and customer developer for Asama Mining – advises: “If participating in the package invest in virtual money mining machines, then for every USD 1,000 you get 1,000 virtual Asama coins (Asama Coin). Accordingly, Asama Company pays the investors profit from 0.5% to 1.2 -% / day, the lowest is 5 Asama Coin / day. However, in the total profit is Asama Coin, the company will convert 60% to Bitcoin to pay investors, the remaining 40% investors store to buy goods, cars, real estate … at units to which the company is connected. ”
However, when the reporter mentioned that public opinion was talking about Asama Mining for several weeks, it did not share profits with investors and was in danger of collapse; Especially, the information of the company was in financial difficulties, so Asama Coin was just put on the floor for investors to buy and sell to decide the price, Hung immediately explained: “Because the Asama Mining electronic system is preparing to link With foreign partners, the company stopped paying investors’ profits in Bitcoin two weeks ago every Tuesday and Friday. In return, investors receive 60% profit with Asama Coin and then put on nftgamef.com (floor owner is Asama Company) to sell, collect cash in VND. Since then, some Asama rivals have spread false news to entice investors to move capital addresses. You should not rely on this information. ”Image advertising about profitability of 300% and many high value prizes given by Asama to attract investors. Screenshots
When the reporter left and promised to continue contacting with Mr. Hung about contributing capital to invest in virtual money excavator, a man about 60 years old appeared. Hung introduces the reporter as the chairman of Asama’s Board of Directors – Mr. Dao Duc Thang . Immediately, Mr. Thang shook hands and offered me to continue to explore and invest in the nftgamef.coma’s Facebook page has information about the launch of Asama Vietnam and Japan in April. Above: The person wearing the green vest is Mr. Dao Duc Thang – Chairman of ASAMA Vietnam. Screenshots
Visit the company’s website (asamafarm.com), the reporter noted that ASAMA’s full name is ASAMA High Technology Development Investment Co., Ltd and Mr. Thang is one of the important figures appearing on many photos. Photos depicting activities and events of Asama Company.
Maybe you are interested: £2 Coins in Circulation | Check Your Change
After meeting with Asama Mining representative, the reporter contacted with some investors who contributed money to Asama Company. These investors believe that the company is showing signs of fraud because when they offer Asama Coin on nftgamef.com, there are almost no buyers or only very low prices.
“Oh my God!” – Lan – who also holds 400 Asama Coins issued by Asama Company, uttered that when investors warned that the virtual currency was in danger of breaking, the value was 50% nftgamef.com organizes big events like Sky Mining to attract investors. Photo: nftgamef.com
Mr. Long, who holds thousands of Asama Coin coins, said that two weeks ago, this virtual currency was valued by Asama Company from 20,000 to 24,000 VND / coin, now the investor sold on nftgamef.com is only 9,000 coin / coin. Many people believe that this acquisition price is the company offered. “As such, Asama Company has” captured “50% of the capital of investors,” said Hoa, who owns 40,000 Asama Coin.