A cryptocurrency software development company has the uphill task of designing and building products for the burgeoning, open financial sector. Nevertheless, there’s a mushrooming of companies and services in this domain. Consequently, it’s crucial for you to choose the one that’s best suited to your needs.
Over time, cryptocurrency exchanges have emerged as the primary way for users to interact with blockchain-based assets. In this article, we’ll discuss and compare some of the best white-label cryptocurrency exchange solutions. As elaborated later, these fill a gap for exchange owners who want to enter the market with lesser cash and time in hand.
See more: White label blockchain solution
What is a white label cryptocurrency exchange?
In general, ‘White Label’ refers to a customizable product and/or service that is developed by one company and sold to another. In other words, the development company sells the rights of a white-label solution to its client company, either fully or partially. Apart from being time-saving, such solutions prove to be economical for businesses.
Similarly, a white-label cryptocurrency exchange is a protocol that allows cryptocurrency software development companies to build custom exchange platforms. In turn, these can have varied functionalities, including the buying, selling, conversion, trading, staking, and holding of cryptocurrencies.
When not to use a white-label solution?
While building a cryptocurrency exchange, you must first assess the benefits and drawbacks of a white-label solution. You must ask yourself-“What am I trying to achieve?”.
If it’s a completely unique product with no overlap whatsoever with existing exchange-related functionalities, then it’s best to begin from scratch. White-label solutions aren’t fit for requirements that involve high customization and complex use-cases such as lending, borrowing, and derivatives. However, in doing so, you must keep pace with the latest innovations and dynamic changes in technology. Moreover, your intended solutions must be resilient to surges in trading volume.
On the contrary, if you’re looking for a fast, cost-effective, and hassle-free way of entering the market, white-label cryptocurrency exchange solutions might be perfect. Additionally, it minimizes the risks for your cryptocurrency software development company, since white-label products from reliable sources are well-tested.
How to review white label cryptocurrency exchange solutions?
To determine the best white-label cryptocurrency exchange offering, you can and must consider some crucial parameters. In this regard, compliance markers such as KYC, AML, and CTF legislation remain foremost. Usually, these comprise and manifest the robustness of the solution’s client onboarding procedure, while keeping you out of future trouble.
Other important aspects to consider:
- The degree of customization offered,
- Available hosting options
- Is pricing within the budget? It’s not advisable to invest more than you can afford.
- In terms of the white label’s competence, review the available currency and deposit options, apart from its scalability quotient and promised transaction speed.
The solution’s security framework is a matter of precise review. Realizing that the comparison procedure is complex and demands professional expertise, we have compiled a list of some of the best white-label cryptocurrency exchange solutions.
5 best white label cryptocurrency exchange solutions
Maybe you are interested: 10 Best Crypto Debit Cards for 2022 • Benzinga
In this section, we will highlight some of the white label exchange offerings from leading cryptocurrency software development companies. The five names enlisted below aren’t arranged in any hierarchical order.
White Label DEX
OpenLedger’s white-label cryptocurrency exchange solution—namely, White Label DEX—is a customizable, decentralized, and peer-to-peer trading platform. Apart from optimum privacy and autonomy for end-users, the solution boasts of a short time-to-market of only fourteen days.
White Label DEX is non-custodial, meaning that end-users retain control of their private keys, which is a growing demand of the blockchain-cryptocurrency community. The solution is also cost-effective, not involving any additional customization costs initially. Furthermore, the platform has two distinct UIs for amateurs and professionals, alongside the scope for localization in 10 languages.
- Promising over 1000 Transactions Per Second, the network is faster and more scalable than the likes of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- To ensure top-grade security, White Label DEX adopts methods like Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), Cold Wallet Storage, and Access Management.
- OpenLedger’s customer support is available 24×7, assisting promptly with technical consultation, maintenance, periodic updates, as well as related customizations and extension support.
Developed by Openware, Open-Source Digital Assets Exchange or OpenDAX is a hybrid solution for full-fledged exchange platform development. Leveraging OpenDAX’s public and private libraries, cryptocurrency software development companies can build platforms for the issuance and trade of utility tokens, as well as securities.
True to the principles of decentralization, OpenDAX libraries and toolkits are not governed by centralized entities, assuring a high degree of censorship resistance and privacy. Furthermore, a proactive developer and beta tester’s community ensures that white-label offerings are bug-free, resilient, and transparent.
- Legitimate commercial license holders can acquire full ownership rights to OpenDAX, allowing them to self-host the white-label cryptocurrency exchange. Coupled with an extended warranty, this provides great flexibility to Openware’s clientele.
- OpenDAX is secured with advanced risk control and management features while enabling functionalities such as KYC, accounting, order books, wallets, and payment gateway integrations.
- Apart from using OpenDAX’s intuitive and easy-to-use UI, businesses can also develop their custom UI with the proprietary Cryptobase Library or their own codebase.
The AlphaPoint Digital Asset Exchange or APEX software is one of the best white-label cryptocurrency exchange solutions. Alongside a customizable user interface and experience, APEX guarantees initial liquidity through Remarketer & AlphaPoint Liquidity.
Backed by modular construction, AlphaPoint’s white-label offering facilitates seamless integrations with leading banks and payment gateways. APEX is designed as an enterprise-ready solution that enables smooth and transparent business interactions for maximized ROIs and liquidity reserves.
- Processing over 1 million TPS and supporting 20 cryptocurrencies, APEX has a wide scope in terms of usability and relevance.
- Scalability, interoperability, and performance are embedded into APEX, by virtue of its built-in FX conversion functionality for smooth multi-currency conversion.
- Strong risk management and mitigation capacities, including 2FA, real-time error checks, and KYC/AML compliance render APEX highly secure and reliable.
- A customizable order routing and management system, coupled with an intuitive matching engine balances robustness and flexibility for APEX users.
ChainUP is providing world-class white-label cryptocurrency exchange solutions. Adopting a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model, ChainUP facilitates the deployment of complete or selective modules such as Crypto-Crypto, OTC, and User-to-Contract transactions.
Backed by deep liquidity accrued from over 300 exchanges, ChainUP offers a vast array of solutions for derivative management. Further, ChainUP has a three-layer wallet security framework, apart from a robust DDoS Defence framework for the overall network.
- An advanced and highly sophisticated memory matching engine facilitates nearly 50,000 TPS for every trading pair.
- An in-built and algorithmically audited mechanism enables secure, risk-analyzed, and crypto-based lending for short and medium terms.
- Strict regulatory compliance and KYC-based onboarding ensure safe counterparty interactions, for both online and offline transactions. Further, high-risk accounts are subjected to force liquidation, fostering a clean trading environment.
HashCash Consultants is a company based in California, offering a range of white-label cryptocurrency exchange solutions. To acquire maximum scalability, this high-frequency trading platform comes with SegWit compatibility.
Maybe you are interested: How and Where to Buy Ignis (IGNIS) – An Easy Step by Step Guide | Crypto Buying Tips
Following a KYC/AML-compliant onboarding, users of this white-label solution can use almost every available cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, ETH, as well as fiats like USD, EURO, and so on. Furthermore, the platform also has a native crypto-asset, namely PayBito.
- Enhanced asset security with multi-sig cold wallets and encrypted hot wallets.
- Deep liquidity with integrations and APIs for external exchanges.
- Advanced usability and performance features such as BIP-32 and Firebase.
- Multi-platform compatibility with Web, Android, and iOS versions.
In the rapidly-evolving blockchain industry, where time-to-market is a crucial determiner of success, white-label cryptocurrency exchange solutions have tremendous potential. As more and more players enter the space, it’ll only become more competitive, thus requiring businesses to capture their markets even faster.
White labels represent the perfect method to ensure that, given that the requirement isn’t absolutely unique and complex. Nevertheless, choosing, implementing, and maintaining white label solutions demand professional expertise. In the absence of these criteria, white-label exchanges can become more bane than a boon, especially with regard to cost and performance.
However, if properly chosen and implemented, white-label cryptocurrency exchanges can substantially boost a business’s return on investments and profits. To set you off on a good start, we have provided a carefully-curated list of the best white-label cryptocurrency exchanges.
Nonetheless, white labels might not suit your purpose and you might need to build your cryptocurrency exchange from scratch. As an industry-leading cryptocurrency software development company, we have a vast pool of expert developers.
Feel free to contact us to get your cryptocurrency exchange up and running.
Go to careers
How to build a cryptocurrency exchange?
Smart contract platforms – comparison
Best cryptocurrency software development company – how to choose it?
Algorand vs Ethereum – Alternatives to Ethereum
Maybe you are interested: What is FUD, HODL or FOMO in Cryptocurrency Lingo? Find out more here! – SmallCapAsia