Review and compare the top Crypto Portfolio Tracker Apps with features and select the best Portfolio Tracker for investors and traders:
Cryptocurrency portfolio tracker allows you to track the total amount and value of your cryptocurrencies across all wallets, exchanges, platforms, and blockchains in real-time.
See more: How to check my crypto portfolio
These apps let you track historic transactions, their worth, and destinations or sources. They also give the actual live price of any cryptocurrencies they support. Some support trading assets held on multiple exchanges but on one platform.
This article reviews the top best cryptocurrency portfolio tracker apps for all platforms, whether iOS or Android mobile, web-based or PC-based.
Crypto Portfolio Tracker Apps Review
Different crypto portfolio tracker apps have distinct features and their workings differ. Most allow you to add in all wallet addresses regardless of the host blockchain, so you can track the value of coin holdings and price in real-time and history. Hence, portfolio tracker software may have API integration with exchanges and other wallets.
The best crypto portfolio trackers help investors and traders to make real-time decisions and change their portfolios. Most contain advanced charting and value prediction tools to help users make timely decisions regarding their crypto holdings.
List of Top Crypto Portfolio Tracker Apps
Here is the list of popular crypto portfolio trackers:
- Coin Market Manager
- Lunch Money
- Crypto Pro
- Bitsnapp Portfolio
Comparison of Popular Crypto Portfolio Tracking Tools
Let us review the tracker apps listed above.
Best for top-notch automated trading tools.
Pionex is a crypto trading robot that is one of the world’s 1st exchanges with 18 free trading bots. Users can automate their trading 24/7 without always checking the markets. It aggregates liquidity from Binance and Huobi Global and is one of the biggest Binance brokers.
Pionex is a web-based platform and supports all major browsers. Some limitations have been set by the Pionex Arbitrage bot for controlling investment risk. It imposes these limitations while investing with altcoins. It has upgraded its wallet service recently.
- Pionex provides 18 free trading bots for retail investors.
- The trading fee is the lowest compared to most of the major exchanges. The trading fee is 0.05% for the maker and taker.
- It has a fully customizable interface and built-in live chats.
- It has features such as TradingView charts, light & dark mode, customizable time filters, etc.
- Pionex allows trading using a bank account.
- Grid Trading Bot allows users to buy low and sell high in a specific price range.
- Leveraged Grid Bot provides up to 5x leverage.
- Spot-Futures Arbitrage bots help retail investors make passive income at low risk. The estimated return for this strategy is 15~50% APR.
- Martingale bot performs DCA buy and one-time sales to capture fluctuations in profit.
- Rebalancing bot helps you to hold the coins.
- Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) Bot Sets repeated purchasing at regular intervals to offset the effects of volatility.
- Smart Trade terminal allows traders to set up stop-loss, take profit, and trail in one trade.
- U.S. FinCEN’s MSB (Money Services Business) License approved.
#2) Coin Market Manager
Best for active traders with advanced crypto portfolio tracking capabilities.
Coin Market Manager is a platform that facilitates easy connection with your preferred exchange, management of all accounts in one place, and automatic import of trade history in a click.
It is compatible with various exchanges such as ByBit, Binance, BitMEX, Deribit, BITTREX, etc. Its in-depth analytics include trade history breakdown, performance analytics, and overall exchange PNL.
- Coin Market Manager offers a feature of automated journaling that records trades automatically.
- It provides a handy tool to help you with trading.
- To keep track of trading activities it has tracking and analytics features.
- It has a facility for a personal verification page along with a custom URL.
Verdict: Coin Market Manager is a platform for automated journaling and trade analytics. A wide variety of exchanges and assets are supported by this platform. In one platform you will be able to connect exchanges and track the assets.
Cost: A free trial of 14 days is available for Coin Market Manager. It has four pricing plans, Basic (Free), Professional ($49.99 per month), Enterprise ($59.99 per month), and CMM Unlocked (Free Forever).
Best for traders and investors, both individuals and companies.
Blockfolio was launched in 2014. It supports essentially every crypto asset in the market today and boasts over 6 million users. It also allows users to integrate wallets from nearly 15 cryptocurrency exchanges, which is a very competitive offer compared to most other crypto portfolio trackers.
It authorizes users to set price alerts. An intelligence tool called Signal provides users with helpful trading data and information. It is extensively reviewed, now with over 28,000 ratings on Apple Store and 148,700 on Android PlayStore.
- Available as an Android and iOS app.
- No desktop app or web platform access.
- News section.
Best for ICO investors and holders.
Delta is a staunch competitor of Blockfolio, having over 1 million app installs, 1 million global users, and support for over 3000 crypto assets. Plus, it tracks trading fees. However, they also offer ICO support services such that users can add on their preferred coins even when no exchange supports it.
The tracker app allows ICO and token launching teams to create notifications to app users of upcoming token and ICO launches. Delta Direct, as it is called, is also meant to be a source of relevant crypto investment information hub for users. ICO teams can provide education and other types of information to potential investors.
- Available as an Android app, iOS app, as well as Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX app.
- Limited charting tools and crypto exchange API connectivity.
Cost: Free and paid version. Android Early Back version costs $70 to $80 and for iOS $60 to $70 annually.
Best for regular day traders, applicable for both companies and individuals.
CoinStats tracks over $100 billion worth of cryptocurrencies on their website and has 500,000 exchange accounts connected to it, 100 million transactions and trades, and over 1 million users.
It provides very wide support for crypto, with over 8000 cryptocurrencies, 26 exchanges, and 34 wallets. It also provides detailed analytics and transaction details for past transactions. The charting tools help users predict and gain insights on future movements in crypto prices.
- It works on iOS, Android, web, Mac desktop, iWatch, widgets, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iPad App, Google Chrome extension.
- Crypto news feed, that can be personalized to user needs. Sourced from 40 news sites.
- Allows API connection and adding of wallets from Ledger, Metamask, Binance, Ethereum, Binance, Trust, and other 30 sources. No withdrawal access is granted.
- Allows trading of crypto from one platform.
- Buy crypto with credit card fiat to get it to a connected wallet instantly.
- The company keeps API Keys on an AWS Vault service separated from your personal information.
- Security audits on the portfolio.
Cost: Free for very limited features, $3.49/month for Pro, and $13.99 for Premium accounts.
#6) Lunch Money
Best for diversified traders, investors, and holders for both fiat and crypto money.
Lunch Money allows users to track, manage, and budget for cryptocurrencies held, besides other assets in form of cash, brokerage accounts, and credit or investment accounts. It also lets you do total budgeting with incomes and expenditures even if it were simple expenditures like groceries. You can use the net worth calculator to track your net worth over time.
It can integrate credit cards, checking accounts, savings accounts, lines of credit, loans, investments, and other balances and transactions, even from banks and other sources. You can import CSV forms from banks into the app, link to transaction sources via banks and app APIs, and/or attach files from apps and websites. This means it allows you to track fiat and crypto.
- Does not support Android and iOS but is only web-based.
- Import transactions as CSV and APIs.
- Supports all major cryptocurrency exchanges through integration with Zabo.
Price: Lunch Money allows users to try it for 14 days. Users can pay $6.67 per month afterward for annual billing.
Website: Lunch Money
Best for regular social-inclined crypto traders.
Maybe you are interested: Eco-friendly cryptocurrencies: Everything you need to know
Altpocket asset management and portfolio tracking platform also includes a social platform and therefore allows users to communicate with other investors and traders. You can view other people’s profiles and receive notifications when they make a trade so you can follow them to trade.
It syncs with the most popular exchanges and makes it easy for users to add their wallets from other exchanges. The tracker supports over 100,000 users who use different crypto exchanges.
- The app incorporates a social feed much like what we see on Facebook and Twitter, only with a much more focus on crypto.
- You see feeds from people you follow and get an idea of what is trending in the crypto community. You can also follow info, news, and buzz about the coins you want or trade-in.
- Filters are available to narrow down the leaderboard of best traders.
- Available on Android, iOS, and web platforms.
Best for regular day traders.
CryptoCompare provides more than a portfolio tracker. It also offers data as a service, content, crypto guides, price aggregator, and widgets for websites. This tracker allows you to get live prices of over 5,000 crypto and coins and track the value of the holdings, you might have.
In addition to this, CryptoCompare provides market insights of different exchanges and crypto for any trader directly from the app. You get to receive news from inside the app as they come in and can obviously check how they affect the prices of any coin.
The app provides amazing charts and graphs for traders. The app also allows you to follow any coin you like, even if you don’t hold it.
- Available as an Android and iOS app along with a web platform.
Best for regular day traders.
CoinMarketCap is a very competitive crypto price tracker since it lets you track the prices and value of over 11,000 cryptocurrencies. You can add your coins owned simply by typing in the amount held, sold, or bought, the time you bought or sold or received, and the dates. It is not possible to add wallets via APIs from multiple cryptocurrency exchanges.
You will find almost everything visible on the website and on the app too. The app provides extra data for each coin, like 24-hr volumes, market cap over different time frames, and other performance data for individual coins even on different exchanges. Remember CoinMarketCap lists over 300 crypto exchanges on the website from where the app pulls its data.
Besides letting you track the value and loss/profit of your holdings, it has competitive charting and data tools that can help you plan your future purchases and sales based on predicted market price movements. It allows you to create watch lists, set price notifications, and even learn about crypto itself. You can also manage ICO calendars and get notifications on important ICOs.
- Currently available as a web platform, as well as Android, iOS app.
- The CryptoCompare tab on the app lets you compare the market performance of any two coins using charts. You can compare their price, volumes, and market caps over different time frames.
- Receive news from reputable crypto news websites and organizations directly on the app.
- View the value of your crypto holdings in 90+ fiat currencies (including USD, EUR, JPR, INR, CNY, etc.) in real-time.
- View value of Gold, Silver, and Platinum is held from the app in real-time in over 90 fiat currencies.
- Use app Incognito or while logged in.
Cost: Free to use.
Best for regular day traders.
Cryptowatch is owned by Kraken and lets users track the value of their crypto holdings from inside the app and also the price of each of the close to 1000 cryptos supported by the app.
You can use APIs to add crypto wallets on this app for value tracking and then can actually trade any crypto supported and connected regardless of the exchange or wallet it is in. It tracks all the main exchanges, including Coinbase Pro, Bitifinex, Bitstamp, Kraken, Poloniex, Binance, US. Kraken Futures, FTX, etc.
Besides usual metrics, it also provides liquid asks and liquid bids or the total number of orders of given crypto across all tracked exchanges, orders within the 1% range of the highest bid. This can tell the real demand for given crypto compared to other usually manipulated stats like market cap. Cryptowatch also avails users of customizable charting and price prediction tools.
- Web-based and therefore available on Linux, macOS, Windows, Android, and iOS. A desktop app is also available.
- Supports in-app trading of crypto.
- Track price correlations between two or more cryptos.
- Chatbox allows users to interact with each other.
- No in-app news.
Cost: $15 on the premium account.
Best for companies looking to integrate portfolio trackers.
Blox crypto portfolio tracker is incorporated in major platforms like eToro, TenX, 0X, and many others. It also integrates cryptocurrencies like Binance, Bittrex, and Coinbase. Although it is a B2B platform, it also offers B2C services. It takes the game of tracking portfolios further by incorporating accounting, tracking, and management features.
Companies can therefore work with data from multiple blockchains, wallets, and exchanges by leveraging their web and app platforms. However, it doesn’t yet have tax solutions and some features are not favorable to amateur users.
- CSV export and daily snapshots help users to have a complete overview of balances across different platforms.
- Ability to import to Excel, Google Sheets, Quickbooks, or Xero.
- Supports over 30 cryptocurrencies.
- Allows in-app trading. It means you do not need separate apps for all things managing and selling or buying crypto.
- Blox lets you buy crypto using Euro.
#12) Crypto Pro
Best for regular day traders.
Crypto Pro is also a hot contender among crypto portfolio tracking tools because it lets you track over 5000 cryptos – whatever you own from such, across over 120 exchanges. Besides ordinary value and price tracking per coin and totals, you also get in-depth charting tools to help decide on what to trade, how, and when.
With it, you can sync your wallets on other exchanges and APIs. It also offers extra storage iCloud and Dropbox syncing features. It also brings users real-time news about cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, it only supports iPhone, iPad, Mac & Apple Watch, and Mac OS devices and there is no web or Android version.
- Crypto Pro also packs in security, and privacy features including Touch and Face ID locks.
- Highly rated by users with more than 30,000 user ratings.
- Additional portfolio stats beyond the prices and charts – for instance, diversification and gains/losses over time.
Price: Free to use most of the features, but APIs and other features require a $7.99 a month or $47.99 a year subscription.
Website: Crypto Pro
nftgamef.com is a great contender for the top spot, given its popularity among users and its competitive features. With an almost 5/5 user rating on app stores, you expect nothing short of a great app.
First, it is a great app for watching prices and tracking the ownership value of fiat money in form of stock quotes, commodities, global indices, ETFs bonds, and cryptocurrencies. The app lists major stocks and indices as well as FOREX markets.
- Regarding cryptocurrencies, it lists around 30 of them. On the app, you can customize your watchlists.
- Market news.
- Charting tools and technical indicators to help predict markets.
- Available for PC, Tablet or iOS, and Android Phones.
- Trade from within the app.
Cost: Very costly compared to its alternatives — $124.99 and $99.99 to turn the ads off.
Best for traders who need to manage and report on capital gain taxation.
This app allows you to track how your portfolio is performing over a given period and you can break down performance by each crypto or currency (dollar ETC). You can also take advantage of tax-loss harvesting.
You can connect your wallets like Ledger and Trezor and from various 300 crypto exchanges including popular ones like Coinbase and Binance, and eToro, and generate real-time data regarding the assets. It lets you automate capital tax gains. It also supports 8000 cryptocurrencies.
It has effectively helped users track $20 billion worth of capital gains and volume and claim $600 million of money in capital losses through effective tax reporting.
- Web and iOS and Android mobile versions are available.
- Generate tax reports on the fly. File annual tax returns. Prepare tax information for reporting.
- Export CSV files from exchanges for portfolio management.
Cost: Basic account is free, otherwise, you need to pay $59 for Hobbyist, $199 for Premium, and custom pricing for Unlimited account levels. That is too pricy compared to many other crypto portfolio trackers on this list.
Best for advanced traders – diversified crypto traders and holders.
Altrady allows users to trade and manage multiple crypto assets across Binance, Binance US, Binance Futures, Bittrex, BitMEX, Coinbase Pro, KuCoin, Kraken, OKEx, Poloniex, Huobi, and HitBTC exchanges.
- Interactive charting, multiple trading order types, automation, and aggressive portfolio tracking features like the break-even calculator and real-time alerts.
- Possibility to integrate trading bots like ApexTrader, Nefertiti, Zignaly, and CryptoPHP.
Price: The basic plan costs €12.95 monthly, while the advanced version is €29.95 monthly.
Best for both crypto and stock or other asset traders and holders.
Kubera, unlike many on this list, lets you track cryptocurrency portfolios alongside stocks, ETFs, and other traditional financial instruments.
- Add multiple crypto assets from multiple exchanges and wallets, you can add multiple other asset types from over 20,000 different banks supported.
Cost: It is not free (costs $12 per month), and there is no Android version (works on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS).
Best for organizations and traders who want to track and report on crypto taxes and gains.
As the name suggests, the crypto portfolio tracking tool also makes it easy to track and report on taxes for multiple assets due to trading activity on multiple places, from one platform.
- Supports 10,000+ crypto assets from an unlimited number of exchanges.
- Allows data importation, trading reports view, and tax reporting for capital gains and incomes.
Cost: It starts from $49 for the Basic version to $299 for the Unlimited version.
Best for diversified traders and holders.
Shrimpy lets you trade and track cryptocurrency portfolios held on many supported multiple exchanges.
- Thousands of crypto assets and 17 crypto exchanges are supported.
- Supports trade automation.
Cost: The Hodler basic is free but the Professional version is $13/month, and the Enterprise’s price is customized for the user’s needs.
Best for advanced traders – diversified investors and traders.
CoinTracking lets you track portfolio and trade 11,827 coins and assets held across 32 exchanges.
- Import CSV files from exchanges.
- Use the app on iOS and Android mobile.
- Track cost basis and capital gains, report taxes on capital gains, do detailed charting and analysis,
Cost: Free for up to 200 trades. Pro is $11 per month, Expert $17 per month, and Unlimited version $55 per month.
Best for DeFi users.
Zerion lets users build and manage DeFi portfolios held across multiple wallets from one place. You can do many things with it, but in a nutshell, you can trade and provide liquidity to DEX pools (thus invest).
- Borrow, and lend these tokens to earn interest.
- Supports MetaMask, Ledger, WalletConnect, and other wallets.
- The tracker works on Android, iOS, web, and has an SDK.
Cost: Free to use.
#21) Bitsnapp Portfolio
Best for free usage.
Bitsnapp also lets you use over 25 API integrations to sync your crypto assets across multiple exchanges and mining pools.
- You can do charting, track value and prices, and do many other things for 1500+ supported cryptocurrencies.
Cost: It is also free and works on Android only.
Website: Bitsnapp Portfolio
This tutorial discussed the major crypto portfolio trackers in the market and satisfies beginners and advanced users. We listed tools people can use separately to track assets alongside ordinary trading apps and platforms. We also discussed platforms on which traders can manage both holdings and assets and trade them at the same time without needing extra trading apps.
Most traders prefer desktop trading, although mobile trading is very common. We suggest Blockfolio, which comes out strong as a free tool that combines both management of the portfolio, for charting, and trading.
However, it satisfies mobile traders without a web or desktop version. Therefore, Delta is more preferable for that category of users and packs in ICO and Stock tracking tools, although you access advanced features at a cost. The same applies to nftgamef.com, Crypto Pro, and others.
Also Read =>> Compare top Cryptocurrencies to Invest in
Launch Money is most preferred for diversified investors and traders holding fiat investments in addition to crypto and can be used on mobile via web and desktop dedicated app. Free users can consider Zerion for dApp portfolio tracking and Bitsnapp.
Time taken to research and write this article: 12 Hours Total tools initially shortlisted for review: 30 Total tools researched online: 19
Maybe you are interested: How to buy Nervos Network (CKB) | nftgamef.com