Top Crypto Penny Stocks to Watch: Key Takeaways
- Forget cryptocurrencies — these penny stocks are moving on their own catalysts…
- Stock #1’s a PR pump machine, and the company hinted at more future news. Learn from my trades and what I’m looking for next…
- The metaverse is coming! Don’t miss the watchlist stocks that are entering the new world…
Despite the recent crypto crash, there are still HUGE runs in crypto penny stocks. Stock #4 spiked over 130%! And I made over $2,000 trading stock #1. Learn to spot the opportunities — add these five crypto penny stocks to your watchlist now!
See more: Blockchain penny stock
- One World Universe Inc. (OTCPK: OWUV … read my analysis here)
- KYN Capital Group, Inc. (OTCPK: KYNC … read my analysis here)
- Tautachrome, Inc. (OTCPK: TTCM … read my analysis here)
- Auri, Inc. (OTCPK: AURI … read my analysis here)
- Asia Broadband, Inc. (OTCPK: AABB … read my analysis here)
What Are Crypto Penny Stocks?
Crypto penny stocks are stocks of companies that mine, hold, or invest in bitcoin (BTC), crypto altcoins, or blockchain technology. These can include companies entering the metaverse and NFT space since both use blockchain technology.
Crypto stocks went on an insane run in 2017. But they consolidated for years until bitcoin broke out to new highs in late 2020.
Over my 20+ year career trading penny stocks, I’ve seen plenty of hype around new potential hot sectors…
I made my first million in college during the dot com boom. (Read all about it in my NO-COST book “An American Hedge Fund.”) And hot sector hype returned with weed stocks in 2018, and again in 2020 with mask and biotech stocks. Now crypto’s the new kid on the block.
But I don’t look for the best cryptocurrency to buy, or trade sketchy cryptocurrencies like Shiba Inu or SafeMoon. I focus on trading sympathy plays in crypto penny stocks. Here’s what I’m watching…
Top Crypto Penny Stocks to Watch
The stocks on my watchlist aren’t recommendations to buy. Heck, I don’t know if I’ll even trade them all. But I’m always looking for potential future setups.
NEVER blindly follow alerts or hot picks. Ever!
Do your own research. Your goal is to eventually become confident in your own trading plan.
NICE TO SEE OTCS RUNNING AGAIN! THANK YOU $OWUV $IGEN $CYBL $TTCM YOU ARE A WELCOME RELIEF FROM THE $TGGI $INND $TGHI $ILUS $GGII $LTNC $HMBL $ALPP $ENZC $OZSC $OPTI $AITX $VPER $HQGE WEAK AF PROMOS THAT HAVE TOO MANY INEPT PROMOTERS ATTACHED TO THEM THAT HOLD THEM DOWN 4EVA
— Timothy Sykes (@timothysykes) December 7, 2021
Crypto Penny Stock #1: One World Universe Inc. (OTCPK: OWUV)
One World Universe Inc. invests in emerging industries. And the company’s pumping out press releases almost daily…
Maybe you are interested: HOW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY CAN PREVENT FRAUD –
Key points on OWUV…
- It had a big first green day on December 1 after announcing a new metaverse holding subsidiary.
- On December 2, the company announced it purchased land in the Sandbox metaverse.
- The company posted this tweet on December 6 teasing three more future press releases. That’s when I dip-bought it and held it overnight. (I traded it multiple times during its run. See all my OWUV trades here.)
I’m watching OWUV for a morning panic dip buy. Or ideally, a morning spike with big volume and a news catalyst.
Crypto Penny Stock #2: KYN Capital Group, Inc. (OTCPK: KYNC)
KYNC acquires and develops technology in blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFT markets.
Key points on KYNC…
- KYNC had its first green day on December 7 after announcing its CTO and partner company named on Inc. Magazine’s 2021 Best in Business list.
- The next day KYNC gapped up and spiked.
Sub-penny stocks aren’t my favorite to trade. It’s a speculative watch for a morning panic dip buy.
Crypto Penny Stock #3: Tautachrome, Inc. (OTCPK: TTCM)
Tautachrome, Inc.’s a tech company that develops internet applications.
Key points on TTCM…
- The company’s ARknet platform allows users to develop software in an open network.
- On December 6, the company put out a press release predicting ARknet’s role in the upcoming metaverse.
TTCM isn’t a recent big percent gainer. But I’ll still watch it for a panic dip buy, or a morning spike with a catalyst and high volume.
Crypto Penny Stock #4: Auri, Inc. (OTCPK: AURI)
AURI’s listed as an oil and gas company on the OTC markets website. But in true penny stock fashion, it’s pivoting to take advantage of the crypto hype.
Key points on AURI…
- On December 8 AURI announced it launched a new website and plans to launch a crypto trading app and its own crypto token.
- StocksToTrade’s Breaking News Chat alerted the news in premarket.
- The stock soared over 130% after the alert.
Again, it’s another sub-penny stock — not my favorite. I traded it in the morning and took a single. Of course, I underestimated it. I won’t chase it now, as it could be getting overextended. I’ll watch for a dip buy into any big panic.
Crypto Penny Stock #5: Asia Broadband, Inc. (OTCPK: AABB)
AABB’s another sketchy OTC adding crypto to its business. The company also supplies and sells precious metals.
Key points on AABB…
- On December 8, the company announced the launch date for its crypto exchange.
- AABB spiked over 50% after the news and had its first green day.
- It’s a former supernova and has a history of multi-day runs.
Maybe you are interested: How to Calculate Bitcoin Mining Profitability – Money Q&A
I’ll watch AABB for continuation after its first green day. But if it can’t spike, I’ll watch for a panic dip buy.
See the Hottest Stocks I’m Watching
Check out the stocks I’m watching each week for no cost — subscribe to my weekly watchlist here.
Will you find crypto penny stocks on my list? That depends. I go where the hottest market action is.
What’s even better than my weekly watchlist? You can get my full watchlist EVERY trading day with a nftgamef.com subscription. Choose the best subscription for your dedication level here.
My goal with every watchlist is to help you learn. Use my watchlists to study the patterns, catalysts, and price action. Then build a trading plan of your own.
Your job as a trader is to profit from volatility, do NOT fall in love with any trade or asset as a trade is not profitable until you lock in your profits & getting emotional can muddy the waters. Similarly, it’s difficult to cut losses fast if you become too emotionally involved
— Timothy Sykes (@timothysykes) December 7, 2021
Crypto Penny Stocks: The Bottom Line
Crypto penny stocks tend to move together based on sector momentum.
NEVER try to predict the market or a hot sector — react to what the market shows you.
Watch for major news in the crypto industry. StocksToTrade’s Breaking News Chat alerts the top crypto penny stock news every trading day. Grab your 14-day trial for only $17 here.**
And keep your goals reasonable. Swing for singles. Learn to be patient and wait for your best setups to come to you. That’s what I teach students in my Trading Challenge…
Ready to put in the work to become a self-sufficient trader? Apply today!
What do you think about these crypto penny stocks? Let me know in the comments below!
Maybe you are interested: How to Create Your Own Cryptocurrency Wallet | Things to Consider Before Making One | Tech Times