How to Get an instant Bitcoin loan
Bitcoin (BTC) is where it all began. It is the first and most popular crypto in the world. Bitcoin helped launch a revolution. Helped lead the march from classic FinTech to blockchain technology and decentralization. So here are some interesting facts about this popular crypto as well as a quick tutorial on how to borrow crypto or fiat backed by Bitcoin on YouHodler.
BTC loans: what is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin’s history is a mysterious one and still is to this day. According to what we do know, BTC was first invented back in 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto. One year later, the crypto was released as an open source on cypherpunk web board. It quickly created a lot of buzz in the tech community.
See more: How to get bitcoin loan
Eventually, it escaped its dark reputation as the “currency of the dark web” and now is a viable means of currency. As the most popular crypto on the market, there are many advantages (and some disadvantages) to receiving a Bitcoin loan instant.
Pros and cons of a Bitcoin loan site
- Decentralized: BTC is not vulnerable to the actions of a central governing authority such as financial institutions, political body or bank executives.
- Borderless transactions: Bitcoin’s the world’s first worldwide currency that can easily be sent across borders without delay. As the world moves to a globalized economy, this will become even more important.
- Super Security: Bitcoin is very secure due to its blockchain design which features advanced cryptography during the transaction process.
- Popularity: As the most popular cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is the first choice for crypto traders looking to enter this new market.
- Volatility: Bitcoin is infamous for its volatility. Any day, there can be a dramatic price swing and for the most part, it’s largely unpredictable. However, in recent years, this volatility has become less dramatic as the market matures.
- Competition: As a cryptocurrency in the first generation, there are many facets of Bitcoin’s technology that have been improved upon with second and third generation crypto’s to date. Many question the longevity of BTC in the years to come.
However, with YouHodler, this volatility does not have to be an issue. By choosing a Bitcoin loan on YouHodler and using BTC as collateral, crypto investors do not risk losing any potential growth in the future as they would be selling it. Actually, a loan Bitcoin just might be the difference in growing your portfolio.
Bitcoin Loans: fast and easy on a crypto lending platform
Even if you have never received a crypto loan before, getting a BTC loan is incredibly easy. All you need is a BTC balance, and a YouHodler account. You can convert your borrowed crypto funds to Bitcoin (to get leverage) or to altcoins (to diversify your portfolio) on our lending platform, as well as instantly withdraw borrowed cash to your credit card or bank account.
Use your Bitcoin to hedge or leverage your portfolio for maximum protection and growth depending on market conditions. If you would like to learn more about a BTC loans and detailed steps on how to get one on YouHodler, read the full tutorial here.
Also, take a look to our other popular crypto lending options, such as Ethereum loan and DASH loan.
Borrow Bitcoin: Introducing Bitcoin loans backed by altcoins
YouHodler is the first ever crypto lending platform to offer Bitcoin loans (BTC to USD and BTC to EUR etc.) backed by altcoins. Bitcoin lending is for the active Hodlers that want to get more BTC in their portfolio and benefit from it’s growth without selling any altcoins. Hedge altcoins on YouHodler with an instant BTC loan and profit from BTC pumps and dumps simultaneously. This new borrow bitcoin feature bridges the gap of traditional crypto-backed credit lines in fiat with digital assets. Customers can now easily expand their crypto portfolio with borrow bitcoin.
How to borrow Bitcoin – How does it work?
With our crypto-backed loan service, you can borrow BTC, USDT, USD, EUR, GBP, or CHF. That means if you want to borrow Bitcoin, you have to have USDT or other cryptos as collateral.
Bitcoin loan calculator
You can use our loan calculator with different tariff plans to find the best option for you. You can see all parameters on the form such as loan duration, price down limit, and loan repayment.
Bitcoin lending process
The Bitcoin lending process is an extremely easy one. Simply open an account, verify your identity, deposit crypto and use it as collateral for an instant loan.